Points to note:
- Each Reference Number on Competition Notification can be used to make only one booking. If any change of booking is required, competitors must login to this webpage, cancel the original booking and re-book before 3 p.m. on the day before the original appointment.
- Each service period has a prescribed quota. Any late arrivals will not be admitted.
- The competitor’s teacher or parent can attend the Support Centre on behalf of the competitor. To avoid overcrowding at the venues, each competitor can be accompanied by one teacher / parent only.
- The Competition Notification (printed or e-version) and the screen cap of the appointment must be presented at the Support Centre for the Assistants to verify the booking.
- Each person being admitted to the Support Centre must have their temperature measured and complete a Health Declaration Form. He/she must follow the health advice of the venue, such as keeping a mask on and maintaining social distance.
- Assistants at the Support Centre are only responsible for assisting the competitor or his representative to (1) Upload the video and (2) Submit the “Video Submission Form”. No other services will be provided. No electronic devices will be available at the Support Centre.
- Before attending the appointment, competitors or his representative must
- Save the video on a mobile device that can be connected to WIFI and bring the mobile device to the Support Centre, so that the Assistants at the Support Centre can assist in uploading the video.
- Prepare a valid email address, so that the confirmation email can be received on site after successful submission of the form.
- The competitor or his representative should ensure that the video content and link, and the information in the “Video Submission Form” must be accurate. The Assistants at the Support Centre are not responsible for checking any information.
- If any problem is found in the submission after the competitor/the delegated person has left the Support Centre, he/she has to re-submit by themselves.
Arrangements at Technical Support Centre:
The Technical Support Centres are located at:
- Hong Kong Playground Association – I+Plus Development and Exchange Centre (3/F, MacPherson Place, 38 Nelson Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon) *
- YMCA of Hong Kong Beacon Centre Lifelong Learning Institute (1/F, 373 Po On Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon)
- Hong Kong Productivity Council (1/F, 78 Tat Chee Ave, Kowloon Tong)
- Tai Po Arts Centre – White Box (5/F, 12 On Pong Road, Tai Po)
- China Congregation Church (11/F, 119 Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay)
*: The Association was informed by the venue on 25 November 2020 11:00 a.m. that a probable case of COVID-19 infection visited another floor of the same building on 20 November 2020. For safety reason, the Association will not accept any new appointments at this venue. The Association will contact individuals with bookings of 25, 26 and 30 November to change their bookings.