Points to note:
- Each Reference Number on Competition Notification can be used to make only one booking. If any change of booking is required, competitors must login to this webpage, cancel the original booking and re-book before 3 p.m. on the day before the original appointment.
- Each service period has a prescribed quota. Any late arrivals will not be admitted.
- If your competition video is longer than 15 minutes, please avoid booking the last timeslot so that there will be adequate time for uploading and submission of the online form.
- The competitor’s teacher or parent can attend the Support Centres on behalf of the competitor. To avoid overcrowding at the venues, only two persons can be admitted per appointment.
- The Competition Notification (printed or e-version) must be presented at the Support Centres for the Assistants to verify the booking.
- Each person being admitted to the Support Centres should wear a mask, have their temperature measured and complete a Health Declaration Form, follow the health advice of the venue, and maintain suitable social distance.
- Assistants at the Support Centres are only responsible for assisting the competitor or his representative to (1) Upload the video and (2) Submit the “Video Submission Form”. No other services will be provided. No electronic devices will be available at the Support Centres.
- Before attending the appointment, competitors or his representative must
- save the video on a mobile device that can be connected to WIFI and bring the mobile device to the Support Centres, so that the Assistants at the Support Centres can assist in uploading the video.
- prepare a valid email address, so that the confirmation email can be received on site after successful submission of the form.
- The competitor or his representative should ensure that the video content and link, and the information in the “Video Submission Form” must be accurate. The Assistants at the Support Centres are not responsible for checking any information.
- If any problem is found in the submission after the competitor/the delegated person has left the Support Centres, he/she has to re-submit by themselves.
- Arrangement under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or higher / “Extreme Conditions”:
- If the weather warnings are still in force two hours before the reserved timeslot, the reservation of that timeslot will be cancelled. Please visit our website for updates.
- If the weather warnings are in force during the reserved timeslot, please leave the venue as soon as possible under safety circumstances. (Except for YMCA of Hong Kong Beacon Centre Lifelong Learning Institute, as all reservations after 2pm will be cancelled if the weather warnings are still in force by 2pm)
- Arrangement under Black Rainstorm Warning Signal:
- If the weather warnings are still in force two hours before the reserved timeslot, the reservations of that timeslot will be cancelled. Please visit our website for updates.
- Please stay in a safe place if the warning signal is still in force during the reserved timeslot.
Arrangements at Technical Support Centres:
The Technical Support Centres are located at:
- Hong Kong Playground Association – I+Plus Development and Exchange Centre (3/F, MacPherson Place, 38 Nelson Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon)
- YMCA of Hong Kong Beacon Centre Lifelong Learning Institute (1/F, 373 Po On Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon)
- Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building (10/F, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Entrance on Model Lane near Quarry Bay MTR Station Exit C)