Click '[Reserve]' of a date below to start making a reservation
Technical Support Centre – Reservation Points to note:
- Each Reference Number on Competition Notification can be used to make only one booking. If any change of booking is required, competitors must login to this webpage, cancel the original booking and re-book before 3 p.m. on the day before the original appointment.
- Each service period has a prescribed quota. Any late arrivals will not be admitted.
- The competitor’s teacher or parent can attend the Support Centre on behalf of the competitor. Only two persons are admitted for each booking.
- The Competition Notification (printed or e-version) and the screen cap of the appointment must be presented at the Support Centre for the staff to verify the booking.
- Each person being admitted to the Support Centre must have their temperature measured and complete a Health Declaration Form. He/she must wear a mask on and maintain social distance.
- Staff are only responsible for assisting the competitor or his representative to fill in the “Video Submission Form” and upload the video. No other services will be provided. No electronic devices will be available at the Support Centre.
- Before attending the appointment, competitors or his representative must
- Save the video on a mobile device that can be connected to WIFI and bring the mobile device to the Support Centre, so that staff can assist in uploading the video.
- Prepare a valid email address, so that an acknowledging email can be received after submission of the form.
- The competitor or his representative should ensure that the video content and the information in the “Video Submission Form” must be accurate. The staff are not responsible for checking any information.
- If any problem is found in the submission after the competitor/the delegated person has left the Support Centre, he/she has to re-submit by themselves.
- Arrangement under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or higher / “Extreme Conditions”:
- If the weather warnings are still in force two hours before the reserved timeslot, the reservation of that timeslot will be cancelled. Please visit our website for updates.
- If the weather warnings are in force during the reserved timeslot, please leave the venue as soon as possible.
- Arrangement under Black Rainstorm Warning Signal:
- If the weather warnings are still in force two hours before the reserved timeslot, the reservations of that timeslot will be cancelled. Please visit our website for updates.
- Please stay in a safe place if the warning signal is still in force during the reserved timeslot.