The 72nd Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival
Mark Sheet and Pennant Collection - Online Booking Form
Competitors are NOT eligible to collect mark sheet and pennant directly. Please contact your Member.
It is the members' responsibility to collect the mark sheet and pennant (if any) for their students who participated in the 72nd Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival. Reservation and collection by individual competitors will not be accepted.
- Members must make an on-line reservation via this online booking form for the service.
- One reservation would cover collection for both the Chinese Speech and the English Speech.
- When a reservation is made successfully, a confirmation slip will be shown on this page. Please print it out.
- If any change of booking is required, members must login to this webpage, cancel the original booking and re-book.
- Members must present the valid original membership card and a copy of the booking confirmation slip to the Association staff when they collect the mark sheets and pennants (if any). Otherwise, the appointment will not be accepted.
- Please remember to bring a large envelope for the mark sheets and pennants (if any).
- All unclaimed mark sheets will be destroyed before the commencement of the next Speech Festival.
[Find Your Reservation]
[Cancel Your Reservation]