The 74th Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival
Mark Sheet and Pennant Collection - Online Booking Form
(Reservation Period: 28 February 2023 (10:00 a.m.) to 21 March 2023)
Competitors MUST obtain the mark sheets and pennants through their Members. Collection of mark sheets and pennants on individual basis will NOT be accepted.
- To avoid crowds and reduce the waiting time, if members would like to collect the Mark Sheets and Pennants for the students they entered to the Speech Festival on 10 March to 24 March 2023, they are required to make a reservation via this online booking form in advance.
- One reservation would cover collection for both the Chinese Speech and the English Speech.
- When a reservation is made successfully, a confirmation slip will be shown on this page. Please print it out.
- If any cancellation or changes of booking is required, members must log in to this webpage to make necessary amendments.
- Members must present the valid original membership card and a copy of the booking confirmation slip to the Association staff when they collect the mark sheets and pennants. Otherwise, the appointment will not be accepted.
- If there are any first-place winner(s), members will collect the awarded pennants and the Prize Collection Notifications (if any) together with the mark sheets. Please remember to bring a large envelope.
- All unclaimed mark sheets will be destroyed before the commencement of the next Speech Festival.
- Members must observe the epidemic control measures of the Association office.
[From 27 March 2023 onwards, members / representative could collect the mark sheet and pennant (if any) in person by presenting the valid original membership card. No prior booking will be required. If no valid original membership card could be presented, the collection request will not be accepted.]
[Find Your Reservation]
[Cancel Your Reservation]