Reservation for 74th Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival Certificate Collection
[Click here to search your existing reservation]
Click '[Reserve]' of a date below to start making a reservation
It is the members' responsibility to collect the certificates for their students who participated in the 74th Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival.
- Members must first make a reservation using the table down below and choose a specific date and time slot to collect the certificates. When a reservation is made, remember to print out your printed confirmation slip.
- One reservation would cover both the Chinese Speech certificates and the English Speech certificates. There is no need to make separate reservations.
- Members must collect the certificates at the Association Office. On the day members collect the certificates, they must bring the confirmation slip and the valid original membership card. Please remember to bring your own bag for the certificates.
- If Members have not collected the mark sheets, they can collect them at the same time.
- Any late collection of certificates, if permitted, will be subject to a handling fee.
- Only Members (Schools or Tutors) can make reservation and collect certificates from the Association. For Competitors, please contact your Members to collect your certificates.